Suba Games patches
- Item mall: Added Unicorn mounts
- New Lair: Western Tiger Lair
- Added Feed Duck Instance
- Adjustments to 70+ skills (every skill level is unlockable)
- Added level 65 Suit Armors and Suit Weapons
- Adjusted Southern Vermilion Lair loot
- Fixed display bug of the Winter Lady Russian costume for Shuras and Sylphs
- The monsters in Western Tiger Tower have new models.
- Fix: Suit Armor, Suit Weapon, and other recipes are now counting towards recipe achievements.
- Raid loot has been readjusted to bring back some items that were removed due to the addition of crystals.
- Item mall: Added Elf Pets; Bunny edition of the Nurse Sara; Kitchen vanity weapons; Traditional (Chinese New Year) Lucky Boxes; and Red, Blue, Green, Purple, and Yellow Heart Sunglasses
- Valentines patch is live.
- Fix: Newer Santa Hats can now be stored in Wardrobe.
- Tier 3 quests now give 15-30 B gems for 30 points instead of 1 gem.
- Member Zhu Liangjia, Member Zhu Liangdao, and Member Zhu Liangxuan have a different store interface.
- Set Armor and Weapon material costs have been adjusted.
- Christmas patch is no longer live.
- Special Effect Scroll(Angel Wing) and Special Effect Scroll(Gold Wing) have been renamed to Magic Scroll(Angel Wing) and Magic Scroll(Gold Wing)
- Modding and Upgrade costs have been reduced to original values.
- Northern Turtle Lair now drops significantly more Raid Tokens.
- Added SE 12 Pets
- Fix: Alchemy text for recipes should no longer be cut off.
- Forge Master now sells all the armor and weapon suit recipes.
- The number of crystals dropped in raids have significantly increased.
- Item mall: Added SE 9 Pets, Christmas (Male) Lucky Box, Christmas (Female) Lucky Box, direct buy temporary Christmas themed costumes, Gold Black Kimono Costume (M), and Gold White Kimono Costume (M)
- Christmas patch has been added.
- Two new Modded costume effects have been added to the game; only the gold wings effect is currently unavailable in the game.
- Added new armor sets. The recipes are sold from Forge Master.
- Title system has been re-adjusted.
- Rewards from completing Lairs have been adjusted.
- Rings, Talisman, and Necklace items can now be stored into Wardrobe.
- Monsters below level 60 have their base exp increased.
- Tier 3 quest rewards have been changed.
- HLA tool scrolls are now stackable.
- Item mall: Added Red Kimono Costume (M), Blue Kimono Costume (M), Angel Wings II(Dark Blue), and Angel Wings II(Pink)
- Raid Tokens have been added to all Lairs except Southern Vermilion and Northern Turtle.
- Item mall: Added SE 4 Pets, Fairy Tale Male Lucky Box, and Fairy Tale Female Lucky Box
- Removed SE 3 Pets
- The Power Ball obtained from Enchanted Pumpkins: Out of Control! has now been renamed to Spooky Ball.
- Fix: Humans wearing RPG Costume (M) now show properly show back pieces.
- FIFA costumes no longer have durability.
- Item mall: Added Angel Wings II(Black) and Angel Wings II(Chaos)
- Mid-Autumn Festival is no longer active.
- Item mall: Added Wardrobe Space Expanding Scroll IX, SE 3 Pets, Assorted Ensemble (M/Unisex), and Assorted Ensemble (F)
- Fix: Northern Turtle Magician (Lair) should no longer phase through the floor randomly in Trial Tower.
- Sufarlans portion of Mid-Autumn Festival is now repeatable.
- All Wardrobe Space Expanding Scrolls are now tradeable.
- Item mall: Added SE 2 Pets, removed SE 1 Pets
- Added Gilda Silva
- Fix: Harry Hare in Mid-Autumn Festival
- Mid-Autumn Festival localization
- Some of Sorcerer's skill icons
- Item Mall: Added Halloween Costumes, Halloween Accessories, Red Weapons, Blue Weapons, Green Weapons, Magical Girl elemental wand skins, and SE 1 Pets
- Added the following seasonal events: Mid-Autumn Festival quests, Halloween Events, Test of Courage, and Searching for Autumn
- Item Mall: Added Mech Costume Box, Glasses and Shades Lucky Box, and SE V Kuku Lucky Boxes
- Replaced previously existing perms in Seizer's Palace with the male and female Hip Pop sets and Sombrero.
- Racial Transformation Box buff now lasts 24 hours.
- Lost Art of PvP Titles have been moved into the Event category.
- Fix: Harry Hare (Mount Babel) quest issue has been fixed.
- Item Mall: Added Purple and Chaos costume weapons, Male Animal Lucky Box, and Female Animal Costume Voucher
- Fix: League of Pinball Chief typos fixed
- Item mall: Added Wardrobe Space Expanding Scroll VIII, Balls and Toys, Love and Food, SE 3 Kuku Box
- Modeling weapons have been implemented with the Modeling Consultant.
- Modded body costumes now sparkle at 20/20.
- Rebrander NPC added (supposedly, not in game currently)
- Trial Tower loot has been updated with Raid Tokens and more. Raid Tokens can be exchanged with Yinglong.
- League of Pinball Chief daily quest NPC has been added.
- The Wardrobe has additional stat bonuses up to 245, as well as now being able to search specific costumes via category.
- Harry Hare (Mount Babel) quest experience amounts have been increased.
- EXP Credit Card can be used in the Hot Spring event.
- Some Sorcerer skill icons have been updated.
- Item mall: Added Bag of Hats I, Bag of Hats II and revamped SE2 Kuku Lucky Boxes.
- Item mall: Added SE I Dragon Lucky Box & direct buy Alice and Mr. Rabbit recolors
- Item mall: 15% discount on Intermediate Evolution Stone and Advanced Evolution Stone, 30% discount on all weapons (with a fixed price between each weapon family so no weapon is cheaper than the other in its group), 40% discount on Premium Silk, Mod Boxes, and gem bags
- Fix: Minor localization
- Fix: Daily Quest EXP has been adjusted as well as giving out more Daily Mission Certificates
- Item mall: Various price reductions on various items, most notably Spellpower and Scrapper Scrolls being sold in bundles of 10 with a 50% discount, Devil Dust in bundles of 200, and Monster-Trapping Mirrors & Devil Sealing Cards in bundles of 10.
- Fix: Bronze, Silver, and Gold Resurrection Medal can now be properly selected on the death screen.
- Go-Anywheres are now used when teleporting to quest objectives.
- Team buffs issue should have been fixed.
- Item mall: Added three Vermilion Wing recolors, 28 Headphone recolors, Small Yun Chang Spirit Pills and Tokens of Clever King I
- Removed: Minor Health Booster, Minor Magic Booster, Health Booster, Magic Booster, Major Health Booster, Major Magic Booster, Fighting Luck Pill, Attack Speed Pill, Magic Recovery Pill, Regeneration Pill, Mini-Rings Box, non-tradeable Reincarnation Stones, Orange Value Transfer Charm Paper, Mission EXP Bonus Cards, Eversun Portal Penny, Darkdale Portal Penny, Collington Portal Penny, Breeze Pill, Pet Saddle, Racial Transformation Scroll, Lover's Ring, and Indomitable Will.
- Rotated SE 8 Pets to SE 9 Pets
- All permanent costumes were moved to the new Permanent Costumes tab.
- Badges tab was renamed to EXP and Badges
- Old Treasure Chest content is now properly listed.
- Demon Blood drop rates increased.
- Minor text change with Chief Detective.
- Rabbit Ears (Black) is now in the proper Alchemy category.
- Ducks no longer croak.
- Fix: Vanity Pet Treasure Box rename feature works.
- Pets in a Pet Hibernation Box can be linked in chat.
- Players can leave Demon Tower's final boss room (supposedly without needing the team leader?).
- Demon Tower's final boss chest can no longer give five of the same costume recipe.
- Golden weapon recipes now display properly.
- Thunderbog Boss Angel's model has been fixed.
- All of Thunderbog Tower's vengeance bosses should have summon messages as well as giving achievements when defeated.
- Item mall: SE 3 Pets have been rotated with SE 4 Pets.
- Areas: Thunderbog Tower, Nomad Cave, Trial Tower
- Item mall: Added Vanity Pet Treasure Box, Wardrobe Space Expanding Scroll VI and VII, level 60 True weapons, sprite Vanity pets, and SE 2 Pets.
- The Mirror Quest has been expanded to chapter 8.
- Item mall: Service (Male) Lucky Box, Service (Female) Lucky Box, and SE 1 Pets were re-added.
- Demon Tower drops have been re-adjusted.
- Easter Quest is currently active.
- Demon Tower drops have been adjusted.
- Demon Tower Hero title now grants 1250 HP.
- Stack limits of various items have been greatly increased.
- Certain characters are forbidden when making a new character name.
- Vanity pets can no longer autoloot in event instances.
- DOMO Anniversary title scroll is no longer tradeable.
- Broadcast and Trade chat restriction now requires level 15.
- Fixed Misfortune Bag
- Fix: Players are no longer forced to go back to a Spooky Bottom instance that they left.
- Players no longer see titles they do not have when doing certain instanced quests.
- Trader Girl has been completely fixed.
- Brodcast and Trade channels now require players to have completed the Learn How To Fly quest.
- Fix: Trader Girl now has titles from Daily Mission Certificate back.
- Spooky Bottom instance mobs have been increased.
- Players can now confirm when they click "No" on continuing Elder quests.
- Sorcerer can now redeem twice as many Full EXP Credit Cards.
- The Element bonus cap has been removed.
- The element defense value is 1% instead of 0.5%.
- It is is possible to create private instances in Spooky Bottom.
- Players can exit Spooky Bottom more freely.
- Players must be at least level 10 and have 12 login hours before purchasing from the Item mall.
- The guild merchants are cheaper.
- Item mall: Added SE IV Kuku Lucky Boxes
- Fix: Minor localization
- Protect the Darkdale Mines mission has a 16 hour cooldown.
- Racial Transformation Scroll, Meru Transformer, Sara Sweetheart Transformation, and Pupu Transformer stack to 5000.
2017/01/23: (not a patch) 
- NPC: Event Girl and Title Master
- Fix: Branch Heads should be able to open guild raids in Lairs.
- Shaman's Seasonal Magic effect duration has been increased from 6 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Christmas Patch has been removed.
- Shaman's Seasonal Magic effects are no longer effective on boss monsters.
- Additonally, the duration has been reduced from 25 seconds to 6 seconds (3 against players).
- Magic and attacks of the same element used at the same time will now stack.
- New characters are now forced to complete the Beginners' Village quest before heading to Eversun City.
- Buffs and debuffs from monsters in the Firework Map should now be fully translated.
- Branch Heads can now start guild raids in lairs along with Elders and the Chairperson.
- High Level Skill Scroll recipes for Sorcerer have been added as global drops.
- Item mall: Added SE I Kuku Lucky Boxes, SE I Dragon Lucky Boxes, Ribbons Lucky Box, and Backpacks and Swords I
- The congratulatory message for costumes reaching 20/20 via modding has been removed.
- Evilproof Underpants/Vest can now be stored the in Wardrobe.
- Some item names have changed.
- New bags for Event Stamps have been added.
- Fix: Optimize map loading speed, particularly Foggy Forest
- Increase the MP recovery of Spring Cleaning and Puppet Spring Cleaning by 50%.
- Increase Cataclysmic Converter's MP recovery over time by 50% and increase duration to 150s instead of 120s.
- Shaman's Seasonal Magic spells now apply a debuff that raises the target's elemental defense by 30 of the respective spell for 25 seconds.
Older patches: See Patch/Suba Games.
Wiki patch history began Oct 9, 2012. Links provided are in Chinese. Use Google Translate to read them.
- Fix: Jasper II & Azure II modeling weapons are tradable.
- Fix: Modeling weapon display issues with bows and musical instruments.
- New instance challenge (Eversun City, X:119 Y:260)
- Mysterious Dressing-Up Box descriptions display if they have been obtained.
- Item mall: God of war lucky bag on sale.
- Event: Kintaro event until May 9.
- Mysterious Antiques instance (Eversun City, X:119 Y:260)
- Item mall: SE7 pet bags. Removed Spirit Pearls from Modeling Weapon ticket IV.
- Fixed usage of moon wolves.
- Event: Easter Quest until Apr 18.
- Moon Wolf NPC at X:127 Y:269 in Eversun City.
- Item mall: Moon Wolf lucky bag.
- Item mall: Bronze beast lucky bag.
- Fix: Corrected Learned Elder answers.
- Fix: Adjusted difficulty of Dog War event.
- Fix: Made magic & physical pendant from event usable.
- Fix: Duplicate event rewards will stack in inventory when inventory is full.
- Event: Weiya and login events (Eversun City, X:213 Y:235) until Mar 7.
- Event: Valentine's Day events until Mar 7.
- Event: Lantern Festival events and riddles until Mar 7.
- Event: Dog War until Mar 7.
- Spawned bosses on Firework Map have a chance to drop crimson crystals until Mar 7.
- Item mall: Want Want lucky bags. Fixed contents of Unicorn lucky bag.
- Event: Lunar new year events until March 7.
- Item mall: Unicorn lucky bag.
- Fix: Duplicate duck boxes can be opened.
- Fix: Title made Death Knight title scroll usable.
- Item mall: Increased prize probabilities in the White Tiger lucky bag.
- Tier 3 quest instances moved to Eversun City instance system and NPCs are removed from their original locations.
- Fix: Reduced some of the skill levels required for skills above level 70.
- Item mall: Added White Tiger lucky bag.
- Item mall: Sales of all 30-day costumes and some permanent costumes will be suspended on Jan 31.
- Fix: Reduced number of materials required for some alchemy recipes.
- Added level 65 armor sets.
- Item mall: Added alpaca lucky bags.
- Increased number of crystals dropped from Fiery-Eyed Jimmy's Lair, Tigerman's Lair, Crossbone Blademaster's Lair, Garnet Godwin's Lair, Black Widow's Lair, and Tricksy Turtle's Lair.
- Event: The Lost X'Mas Gift Box Operation, Cake Master, The Missing Christmas Gift Box, Snowball Fight, Fragrant Christmas Eve, Santa Claus is Coming until Jan 3.
- Quest: New duck feeding quest. (Eversun City, X: 119 Y:260)
- Item mall: Added new lucky bags until Dec 27.
- Title scroll descriptions indicate whether the title has been obtained.
- Item mall: Added new lucky bags until Nov 15.
- Recipe descriptions indicate if they have been learned.
- Skill descriptions indicate if they have been learned.
- Fix: Fireworks will no longer summon monsters in the Arena and Guild Cottage.
- Event: Enchanted Pumpkins: Out of Control!, Get That Saddle Back, Halloween Delivery Operation, Kit-Cat's Candy, Halloween Party instance (Second floor of Giantwood Manor, X:427 Y:309) until Nov 15.
- Added new recipes to Forging Master and Trader Girl.
- Fireworks Map Trivern drops Red Crystal? until Nov 15.
- Item mall: Lucky bag on sale until Nov 8.
- Adjusted part of the mission for Blakatoa Peak.
- Event: Mid-Autumn Festival until Nov 1.
- 11th DOMO anniversary day event on Oct 4.
- Item mall: Mid-Autumn lucky bag II on sale until Oct 18.
- Adjusted part of the mission in Grizzly Garrison.
- Gem/crystal exchange until Oct 2.
- Item mall: Autumn lucky bag on sale until Oct 11.
- Item mall: Springs and spring packs on sale until Sept 19.
- Adjusted part of the missions in Blakatoa, East Sea Plain, Dragon's Den.
- Item mall: Various lucky bags on sale until Sept 20.
- Event: Double Seventh Festival until Sep 20.
- New Wardrobe categories: Some rings, necklaces, talismans and other equipment can now be stored in wardrobes.
- Item mall: Love Bag until Sep 6.
- Fix: EXP Credit Card can be used when turning in a completed quest mission.
- Increased experience given for monsters that are below level 60.
- Item mall: 7 day, 15 day costumes and various lucky bags removed on Aug 16.
- Event: Father’s Day until Aug 31.
- Fix: EXP Credit Card values in the Hot Spring event.
- Item mall: Added new lucky bags.
- All equipment upgrades with "abnormal" values are reset and given a new random value.
- Daily quests give more experience.
- EXP Credit Card can be used in the Hot Spring event.
- Fixed bugs in the Western Tiger Lair.
- Added Western Tiger Lair.
- Increased experience for Hot Spring daily event.
- Item mall: Flame Summer Lucky Bag.
- Costume decomposition now results in Premium Satin (not tradable) instead of Premium Silk. Costumes made with Premium Satin cannot be traded.
- Wedding garment vouchers can no longer be converted to Premium Silk.
- You Si Hai quest and Yi Feng quest now give Premium Satin as a reward.
- Fix: Made Malachite crystal tradable.
- Implemented new armor sets.
- Added Trader Girl exchange items.
- New NPC: Forging Master (Eversun City, X:210, Y:161)
- Increased rate of boss spawns in Firework Map until May 31.
- Event: Dragon Boat Festival until Jun 21.
- Item mall: Modeling weapon lucky bag II and new recipes.
- Modeling weapon NPC renamed to Modeling consultant and gives new modeling clothing effects.
- Fixed display issues (mob ghosts in Mount Babel, male Sprites wearing ninja costumes).
- Fixed issues with hairstyle vouchers in DOMO Marketplace.
- Constant Onyx: Earth Slay will be removed as a reward from Mirror Sprite Instance after May 24th's maintenance.
- Modded costumes have a sparkling effect at the 20th level.
- Item mall: Modeling weapon lucky bag.
Older patches: See Patch/IC.