Suggested level: 30
Mission given by: Mr. Clothear
Location: Eversun City - X:144 Y:79
Mission briefing: Mr. Clothear had brought Wolfgang back to live with him for a short while before he left a letter and ran away. Mr. Clothear is worried about the child's safety and asks you to help search for him...
- Talk to Mr. Clothear in Eversun City. He will give you a Nameless Lute.
- Go near the southeast lake in Grassgreen Square to investigate the whereabouts of Wolfgang and the mouse demon Lulu. Click on The Shaded Spot on the ground at X:466 Y:498. You must have an instrument equipped, otherwise the plot will not start.
- Fight 6 Doity Rats. You will receive a Music Box.
- Search for the musical scores hidden in Placid Plain, Giantwood Forest and Grassgreen Square. There's a rumor that they've been seen by herders, lumberjacks, and fishermen. It's possible that they are hidden near these collection areas.
- You can buy the Collection tools in Collington (Gregory Marshall, X:275 Y:353). Buy 1 Shoddy Rod, 1 Stone Ax and 1 Barley Acceptable Fodder. Head to the spots (you will see yourself talking when you approach to the area):
- Grassgreen Square: X:192 Y:118 - Puddle Pebble. Receive Minim Scores. If you have trouble finding the dialogue bubble, take 10 steps away from the rock and try one of the following methods:
- Stand in the middle of the outer NPC (aka the trough), zoom the camera to first person-view, and point it directly down. A blue circle will appear when you point it correctly. Click the Puddle Pebble.
- Set your camera in "Freedom" mode, zoom in all the way, and get the camera close to the Puddle Pebble, almost inside.
- Giantwood Forest: X:295 Y:78 - Massive Maple. Receive Quaver Scores.
- Placid Plain: X:480 Y:362 - Haystack. Receive Crochet Scores.
- Go inside Pandora's Grotto (in Blakatoa) and find Lulu near the portal to the second level (X:313 Y:116). You'll need a musical instrument equipped.
- FIGHT: Fight 6 Demonslayer Swordsman (level 22 non-elemental Musicians). You will have the assistance of Lulu and the 6 Doity Rats. During the fight, you can talk to Lulu and order him to use songs that heals Doity Rats or boost their stats. You will obtain Lulu's Necklace.
- Return to the Shaded Spot in Grassgreen Square and collect your rewards.