Okay, now that the old Aeria links are archived or gone from the main articles (yay!), it's time to work on other stuff. I've made an Aeria template for content that's kind of questionable/in transition (list here).
I fully expect Suba to release all the normal content at one point or another. But I'd like some discussion on what to do with some content.
- Alternate weapons, and other items Chief released - Am assuming Suba has more sense (I could be wrong!) so these can go to Category:Removed content
- Events - Some/most/all of these are likely to repeat so just leave as is or format them differently? Does the GT and Aeria info stay?
- Category:Bugs - I marked some things as Category:To be confirmed, and just wrote Aeria on some of them. I think they're all probably TBC though.
- Category:Cash Items - There are tons of these. I am guessing anything that cost a specific amount of AP may be released by Suba, but the Promotion only items are completely questionable. Do they get the Aeria tag or a note? Do we sit and wait on them, and if so until what point?
- I think you've done most of what can be done. For most of it, we'll just have to wait and see what happens, and take actions at a later stage.
- The Aeria template (or if we want another one) can be used on content that we're unsure of, and just leave it like that until further notice. -- Gai (Talk) 10:20, March 1, 2015 (UTC)