|This article or section is a stub.
Please help by expanding it.
Bug! Aeria: Certain mobs are not spawning.
The entrance to the Fiery-Eyed Jimmy's Lair is located at X:477 Y:229 on the second floor of Grizzly Garrison, through a red crystal.
- Defeat Fiery-Eyed Jimmy
- A bag containing ~400 Fiery-Eyed Jimmy Prints.
- 15 Guild Reputation Scrolls.
- Chance for 3-5 Mod Insurance Vouchers.
- 4-7 Raid Tokens.
- Chance for 2 1-Carat Yellow Diamond, 1-Carat Red Diamond, 1-Carat Green Diamond, or 1-Carat Blue Diamond.
- Chance for ~5 High level alchemy ingredients (Demonic Breath, Demonic Fang, Demonic Skin).
- Chance for ~10 High level alchemy ores (Alloy Ore, Diamond Ore, Steel Ore).
- Chance for a level 50~60 slot 2 Head Onyx , slot 1 Shield Onyx: Onyx of Courtesy.
- Chance for a level 58 body armor (Joan's Armor, Fiery Funkwear, Starlight Armor, Blazing Blazer, Quakecaller).
- Chance for a level 53 body armor (Dragon Lord's Coat, Unicorn Unitard, Dragon Armor, Silver Chain Mail Vest, Yin-Yang Robe).
- As Jimmy's HP goes down, monsters will spawn, with each wave getting larger than the last.
- The waves can reach deadly amounts. Make sure there is a dedicated tank that has the means to take multiple hits.
- Jimmy casts a wide-ranged AoE that gives players a Play Dead status. This means all aggro gets dropped and players cannot attack for the duration.
- This status can be removed by attempting to move around or using an emote right before the AoE hits.